This set of pages lists the all the electronics related parts that are (or were) in stock. The purpose of this stock is to provide fast access to a small assortment of commonly needed parts, so you don't have to order them if you decide you want to hack something now. We would like to make the use of this stock as easy as possible. But before you do anything, please read this short introduction.
Update The Inventory Table!
As many are not that familiar with what is actually in those boxes, it is extremely comfortable to just search a wiki page for the part you need. If you add anything to or take anything from our stock, please update the corresponding counts in inventory table. If you don't want to provide a photo or are unable to do so, ask someone with a 2wiki-enabled camera (e.g. Benutzer:Marvin).
Basically, there are three levels of accuracy:
- Accurate Numbers
- Estimations (~ or >)
- Values that are not yet determined (tbd)
If you are taking parts, please do not switch to a less accurate level (for example from estimated to tbd). If you add parts, you are free to reduce accuracy.
Pay For Your Goods
The initial stock has been set up by donations of very few people. The idea behind those donations were that if you take something, the space should be compensated by something of equal or higher value to reach several goals:
- Ability to re-fill empty boxes
- Extending the diversity
- Ability to supply free parts for space-related projects
If you have to pay for a part, you should distinguish between four cases:
- The price of this part is listed: Pay at least this price
- The price of this part is not listed, but a distributor is given: This means that we bought the part from this distributor. Please pay the price that is currently listed by the distributor. Add taxation if necessary.
- The price of this part is not listed, but a distributor and the typical order quantity is given: Pay the price that is currently listed by the distributor for the given quantity. Add taxation if necessary.
- The price of this part is listed as tbd: You should find a distributor that we typically order from, add it to the table and pay the listed amount. If you are unsure, talk to other space members about this.