Aus Wiki CCC Göttingen
Here is a list of jobs you can do, if you want to contribute to the LED Cube Series.
- Write new explanatory articles.
- The explanatory articles have to be proofread:
- If you are experienced in the field of the respective article, try to fix errors and add additional explanation where you think it is necessary.
- If you are a beginner and currently trying to understand an article, point out where you think we should explain something differently.
- Mod your cube and present the mods on a wiki page or your own website. Ideas for mods:
- SPI Memory for the ISP header to store much bigger animations. (If you are in Goettingen, ask Marvin to get the required components. He probably has them.)
- Linking of multiple cubes via a serial link. (Asynchronous, synchronous, whatever you want ;) )
- 3D VU-Meter
- Try to use the LEDs as inputs to program the cube. (You will have to check if this is possible... it might not be easy.)